im confused!! cos im in deep shit nw, who can save me... i need help!!
my work dateline is tml no actually is today and i got no appts.. FYP dateline on fri and im onli done with 10% which means i onli left with four days to chiong finish everything...
F**K.. im super lost nw lorz... i wanna to FA XIE, i need some1 to care n concern, i need coding for VB.NET, i need ppl to help me in my work, i need more time and i need i need more more things to settle everything!!!
IDIOT!!! I wanna scream, i wanna cry, i wanna, i wanna... Argh!!
Im stress up!! I dont noe what to do nw!?!? what shld i do? who can guide me with this?? I already already do my best to complete whatever is given and do whatever it takes. but nw SHIT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment